Analyst Valuation And Accounting Ledige Stillinger i Norges Bank Investment Management Administration Oslo
Norges Bank Investment Management Administration Oslo presserende behov følgende stilling for Analyst Valuation And Accounting. Kan du lese denne stillingsannonsen nøye før bruk. Er det noen forutsetninger, erfaringer og ferdigheter krav at arbeidsgiverne trenger. Gjør din karriere historie passer disse kravene? Sikre at du forstår hvilken rolle du søker på, og at det er tilpasset dine ferdigheter og kvalifikasjoner.
Følg online retninger, fylle ut alle nødvendige felt, og gi alle relevante opplysninger slik at din søknad sendes inn på riktig måte. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' -knappen (åpnes i nytt vindu) vil du bli tatt til det elektroniske søknadsskjemaet. Her vil du bli bedt om å oppgi personlige og kontaktinformasjon, svare på jobbrelaterte spørsmål, og viser hvordan du oppfyller de viktigste utvalgskriteriene.
Analyst Valuation And Accounting Ledige Stillinger i Norges Bank Investment Management Administration Oslo Jobbdetaljer:
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and skilled Analysts to join the Valuation & Accounting group. The group is part of the Investment Administration department within our Operations area. The department is responsible for the global trade processing, asset servicing, tax operations, fixed income analytics, valuation and accounting and works very closely with portfolio managers, traders, risk management and compliance.
You will interact with several departments and external data service providers, and you will have the opportunity to influence the processes supporting valuation, NAV, performance, fixed income analytics and accounting deliveries for the financial investments.
The position is located in Oslo and will report to the Head of Valuation and Accounting. Some travel may be expected.
- Participating in the monthly closing of general ledger for the portfolios, including preparing manual vouchers and performing key controls
- Assisting in preparing quarterly and annual financial reporting, including disclosure notes
- Managing daily analysis and implementation of valuations for fixed income and equity assets
- Ensuring quality assurance for the daily and monthly position level NAV and performance of the fund
- Supporting the daily calculation of analytics for the funds overall portfolio of fixed income instruments
- Contributing to the development of internal tools and models
- Participating in projects and initiatives relevant to the Valuation & Accounting group
- Masters degree with strong academic records, preferably in finance or economics
- Experience from accounting and audit is preferable
- Strong motivation to work with fund valuation and financial instruments
- Structured and accurate with ability to deliver high quality work under time pressure
- Enjoy working with Excel, SQL, BI, programming as working tools or have an interest in growing this area as a field of expertise
- Proactive and self-driven work style and a good team player
- Ambition to excel
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the worlds largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
Contact details: Questions regarding the position may be directed to Håvard Magnussen, Head of Valuation and Accounting - email@example.com.
Please register an online application via the career portal on www.nbim.no.
Deadline for application is 11th of November.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totalling around 8,200 billion kroner (1 trillion dollar). Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norways future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 600 people of more than 35 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
Sist endret: 19. okt 2018 11:30
Spørsmål om stillingen
Søk på stillingen
- Flere stillinger fra Norges Bank (NBIM)
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto
Sist endret: 19. okt 2018 11:30