Sem Sub Cluster Ledige Stillinger i Pfizer
Pfizer presserende behov følgende stilling for Sem Sub Cluster. Kan du lese denne stillingsannonsen nøye før bruk. Er det noen forutsetninger, erfaringer og ferdigheter krav at arbeidsgiverne trenger. Gjør din karriere historie passer disse kravene? Sikre at du forstår hvilken rolle du søker på, og at det er tilpasset dine ferdigheter og kvalifikasjoner.
Følg online retninger, fylle ut alle nødvendige felt, og gi alle relevante opplysninger slik at din søknad sendes inn på riktig måte. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' -knappen (åpnes i nytt vindu) vil du bli tatt til det elektroniske søknadsskjemaet. Her vil du bli bedt om å oppgi personlige og kontaktinformasjon, svare på jobbrelaterte spørsmål, og viser hvordan du oppfyller de viktigste utvalgskriteriene.
Sem Sub Cluster Ledige Stillinger i Pfizer Jobbdetaljer:
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That’s why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place and putting Patients First in everything that we do.
The Service Enablement Manager (SEM) works in close partnership with the Business Technology (BT) client partners to maximize the business value of BT investments by managing BT country operations and driving deployment and adoption of regional and global solutions and services. This is virtual position based either in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki or Stockholm and responsible for the Nordic countries for supporting the commercial business in the Nordics, including both Head Office and Field Force colleagues. The SEM works in a collaborative, creative, adaptable, curious and flexible way to manage change, plans and executes technology initiatives as well as smaller projects within the markets. The SEM is vital to ensure client satisfaction for BT services and solutions and will manage operational activities and escalations.
Most Critical Behavioural Competencies or Capabilities:
- Owns accountability for change management (CM), cascading communications and support services escalations
- Partners with BT Line and market contacts to operationalize CM plans and deliver solutions effectively and efficiently
- Develops market-specific plans based on feasibility and opportunity
- Serves as a liaison between global program teams/service owners and BT Line leads
- Adapts global materials to meet local needs
- Tracks adoption/CSAT metrics at market levels: market scorecard
- Operational support for non-infrastructure services (i.e. SharePoint team sites, Plan of Actions meeting support)
- Collaborate with other BT teams to resolve cross-functional service and support issues and escalate when needed
- Ensures BT systems and operations act in accordance with global and local policies and compliance rules
- Market and applications audit support and continuous preparedness
- Understands client’s operational needs and how to make them reality through BT offerings and service providers
- Analyses business requests to determine how best to create successful resolution and direct to appropriate solution centre
Reports to: BT Sub Cluster Lead
- Business Technology Infrastructure
- BT Solution Center Leads
- SEM colleagues
Key External Interactions:
- External Support Vendors – refine SLA’s and ensure appropriate value from support vendor
- Management Companies
- BA/BS in technical, business or scientific disciple preferred.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Extensive proven experience in large IT organizations
- IT Service Management qualifications e.g. ITIL (desired)
- Language : English is mandatory, Knowledge of one of the Nordic languages can be consider an advantage
- Very good understanding of service management
Up to 20% travel requirement within sub-cluster Business Technology is a 7x24x365 endeavour. This role may require physical or virtual participation on a weekend, holiday, or after normal business hours.
The closing date for this position is 18th June 2018
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.