Exchange Broker Operator Nasdaq Commodities Ledige Stillinger i Nasdaq
Nasdaq presserende behov følgende stilling for Exchange Broker Operator Nasdaq Commodities. Kan du lese denne stillingsannonsen nøye før bruk. Er det noen forutsetninger, erfaringer og ferdigheter krav at arbeidsgiverne trenger. Gjør din karriere historie passer disse kravene? Sikre at du forstår hvilken rolle du søker på, og at det er tilpasset dine ferdigheter og kvalifikasjoner.
Følg online retninger, fylle ut alle nødvendige felt, og gi alle relevante opplysninger slik at din søknad sendes inn på riktig måte. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' -knappen (åpnes i nytt vindu) vil du bli tatt til det elektroniske søknadsskjemaet. Her vil du bli bedt om å oppgi personlige og kontaktinformasjon, svare på jobbrelaterte spørsmål, og viser hvordan du oppfyller de viktigste utvalgskriteriene.
Exchange Broker Operator Nasdaq Commodities Ledige Stillinger i Nasdaq Jobbdetaljer:
In this position you will report to Head of Exchange Sales (Nasdaq Oslo ASA).
- Together with the team build liquidity in our existing and new markets at the Exchange with main focus on the Nordic and Continental electricity markets.
- Responsibility for a dedicated customer portfolio, with focus on establishing good customer ewlations to the different trading teams.
- Knowledge of how the marketplace works and contributes to making the marketplace operating efficiently on a daily basis.
- Knowledge about how our trading system works both technically and according to exchange rulebook.
- Involvement in projects related to the growth ambitions.
Together with the rest of the team you will have a role in developing our market place and services.
You are a good and knowledgeable discussion partner inside and outside of the team, as well as a visionary individual who is able to find practical and sustainable solutions within our team and for our customers.
- University degree in business administration, economics or similar
- Team player with good social skills.
- Knowledge of commodity trading or experience from other financial/ physical markets is an advantage
- Fluent English and preferably German
- Experience from the German market
- Strong sales drive, able to energize, develop and build business relations
- Committed to Nasdaq values and high ethical standards
- Able to drive changes and influence across organizational borders
- Structured, process oriented and hands-on
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT systems/ infrastructure
Nasdaq Commodities offers:
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Location: Oslo, Norway
Home page: www.nasdaqomx.com/commodities/
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.